Online data storage refers to storage units for storing information in a virtual environment. You can upload and retrieve data conveniently from online data storage services. When you choose the best and most reliable online data storage solutions you can store all the data in it and not only the data which cannot be fitted into your desktop hard drive. Here are some of the best online data storage services today:
- DataBaGG: You can enjoy free cloud storage and also access digital data when you choose DataBaGG. You can store files and folders, photos and videos, and important documents at any time and in any place. It offers the auto sync advantage which allows you to sync your documents and files. You can enjoy complete peace of mind knowing that the data stored can be recovered at any point in time. DataBaGG also provides the auto backup feature so that all your important files are stored securely. The data stored thus is also safe from hackers and viruses through stringent security measures. Sensitive documents are protected against cyber threats and data is always encrypted before it is sent to different locations. Using this online storage service, you may access data from different devices from any part of the world. You can also share the data; collaborate with others on documents, audio files, and videos.
- Dropbox: This is one of the most popular free online data storage services today. You can access the files from anywhere in the globe. It is also possible to install the Dropbox on any mobile device or desktop. Dropbox is particularly very useful for personal usage. It can work seamlessly and easily; you can even access and work on the same files with your colleagues situated in other parts of the world. So, Dropbox guarantees effortless file syncing features, tight OS integration, file-sharing, access to deleted or edited files, and easy installations.
- iDrive: Whether you wish to back up your files or your photos on the smartphone, you can use this free online data storage solution. It is perhaps one of the most ambitious backup and cloud syncing services available today. It offers competitive pricing and many exciting features for mobile devices, smartphones, web applications, and desktops. It is easy to set up and supports unlimited devices through a single account. You can enjoy features like file archiving, folder syncing, image backups etc.
- Google Drive: This is a free cloud storage offered by Google and every new user is allotted 15 GB free hard disk space. When you do not use the other services like Gmail or Google Photos you may use the entire space for the Drive. The files and folders can be conveniently shared amongst specific Google users through the email address or public links. It is also possible to make any file “view-only” so that others cannot download and edit it. Using Google Drive it becomes very easy to work with many others as files can be opened and accessed by multiple users at one time. You do not have to download any software for this storage solution. You can view thumbnail images of the documents before you open these. The Google Drive can open many file types and mobile users may even install it on their iOS devices and Android devices. You can actively monitor the files to keep a tab on the changes made to these. It also supports live chat facilities when many people access the same files.
- One Drive: This online data storage service was earlier called the Sky Drive and launched by Microsoft. Users are provided with 5GB free space on signing up. The One Drive works well with various devices. You can access and share images and documents on Android, PC, Mac or iOS. A Mac or Windows program can also be set up to transfer files easily to OneDrive. With this feature, such files may be accessed from both Android and IOS devices.